Properties of Escallonia Pink Elle plants
- Escallonia Pink Elle plants are bushy, compact evergreen flowering plant that make an ideal low ornamental hedge or focal plant in the garden.
- They make a great colorful hedge with masses and bursts of upright pink flowers that last through the Summer into September.
- They are by nature a small to medium hedge and grow to a height of about 2-3 meters, preferring to be well maintained at this height.
- Annual pruning of an established hedge encourages bushiness and density in the hedge.
- It’s compact nature, combined with masses of bright pink flowers also makes them ideal as a stand alone shrub in the garden beds or indeed in pots.
- They are an ideal option for a low garden hedge, a suitable alternative to Portuguese Laurel or Elaeagnus ebbingei.